Monday, February 6, 2012

Inspired..

Morning! 

I am literally headed out the door for a shoot, but instead of doing my regular "5 minute face," I was feeling a bit inspired this morning and decided to play a little... So here it is, the "10 minute face..."




I was feeling saucy and went for some sparkly, smokey eyes, a clean contoured face, and a pop of pink on the lips. For some this may be a bit too heavy of an eye for daytime (understandably so), but you should try it on your next night out! Smokey eyes have a great power... they make you feel strong and sexy. You can express so much with your eyes, so play them up! 

Here is a quick shot of what I used...

-Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer
-Smashbox Face primer
-Nars eyeshadow in "biarritz"
-MAC eyeliner pencil in smolder
-MAC eye shadow in "Carbon"
-Mary Kay (I know right!?) eye shadow in "Granite"
-Maybelline Full N' Soft Mascara
-Maybelline Fit me Foundation in 120
-Temptu concealer wheel -for highlighting and contouring
-Bobbi Brown corrector in "Bisque"
-3 Custom Color cream to powder blush--Not pictured
-Makeup Forever HD powder --in the background
-and Lancome Lip color in Satin Fuchsia --also not pictured

Now I'm late! 
xoxo Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment