Sunday, February 12, 2012

Birchbox Samples...

Hello Lovies...

A while back I stumbled upon Birchbox
I'm sure many of you have heard of this glorious company, but if you haven't here's what they do....

Birchbox is a beauty subscription service that sends you a cute little pink box full of deluxe samples every month! You can sign up for an entire year, or you can pay per box-whatever works best for you :) Each box is $10! Not bad when you get $90 eye creams to try! 

I think it's a smart way to shop. You always wanna try it before you buy it! 

Here's what I got this time: 



The cutest little box! 


First product in sight, the coveted Beauty Blender. 

People have been raving about this for a year or two now. While I do already have a couple at home, it's great to get a new one for less than $10! They last a long time, but they do eventually wear out, so having a back up is great! 

I usually use a lot of disposable sponges on clients (I often moisten those with water as well), just because it's usually faster, easier and sanitary-But I do keep one in my kit as well. They are a great product to have! 



Jouer Tinted Moisturizer

I am so excited to try this! The sample is very tiny! Probably the size of my pinky! I could probably get one or two uses out of it, but that's all you need to sample the texture, coloring and long wear of this product! I love getting foundations/face products to try out! 

 Orofluido Elixer

This is an elixir for your hair to help boost shine and strength and eliminate frizziness! I have very fine hair that gets oily very easily, so I'm not too sure how well this will work for me, but I know this will work wonders on hair with more texture! Curly haired beauties, this might be your new favorite. It has Argon Oil and light Vanilla/Amber scent as well. The sample jar is also very small, but you only need a couple drops to work magic! I'll test it out later ;)  
All photos courtesy of birch box.com
AHHH! This is something I would want to buy, but never actually purchase! So I'm excited to give it a whirl! They are temporary glitter lip tattoos! The ones I received are silver glitter!!! I do have a couple test shoots coming up at the end of the month, and my lovely models will definitely become acquainted with this... I'm curious to see how they look once applied and more importantly, how they photograph!

Last but not least... Just in time for Valentine's Day...


This adorable hot pink, heart shaped nail file! I love it! You can keep this little guy in your purse for quick fixes and it's super cute. 

Side note: A real camera is on it's way! YAY! Great product shots, video and picture tutorials are all on the way! 

Have a fabulous Sunday! 

xoxo Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment