Sunday, January 10, 2016

2016 Golden Globes

It's finally here! 
AWARD SEASON! 

To start the new year right, let's recap some of the best looks from the Golden Globes Red Carpet. 

Kirsten Dunst


I was wow'd by her! 


I think her entire look was perfection- the soft messy bun was a perfect match for this sexy dress and sultry eye makeup. Pairing it with these gray smokey eyes was truly a match made in heaven, especially for her baby blues :) 
I love that she wasn't given a nude lip, but a soft, matte pink lip color. It was the perfect pop of color without being overbearing. 

Uzo Aduba


I mean... 


She looked beautiful! 
Her skin was luminous with a soft touch of color on her cheeks. Her eyes were a great match for her fun sparkly dress. Black rimmed eyes added drama without taking over the entire look. Her lip color, a soft bit of color to brighten the face. PERFECT! 
I am also obsessed with her wavy bob. It is so refreshing and expertly executed. 

Sophia Bush


I couldn't NOT go with her... 

She was one of the first that I took notice to on the red carpet. Her look was so elegant, and chic-- plus I had to show some love to the Chicago PD Actress :) 
She kept her hair and makeup very classic and clean to go with her sleek dress. Clean, bright eyes set up the perfect canvas for her bold red lip. I absolutely LOVED her sleek (and tiny!) ponytail with the deep side part. It was clean, modern and just perfection. 

Melissa McCarthy



I truly thought Melissa looked beautiful. There have been some red carpets in the past where I wasn't a huge fan of her styling, so I had to include her on this list because she did it RIGHT this time! 
Her hair was soft and natural with loose waves that softened the face. She accompanied that with more natural makeup, some lashes and a natural pink lip. 
It was a great compliment to her sparkly dress and jewels, any more glitz in her makeup and it would have been overkill! 


There were SO many great makeup and hair looks from the Golden Globes this year that it was REALLY tough to narrow it down. 
Some other beauties who I think did it right... 



From Left to Right & Top to bottom: 
Taraji P Henson, Rosie Huntington Whitely, Jane Fonda, Jenna Dewan Tatum, Lady Gaga. 

What a fun red carpet and great start to the season! Tell me who your favorites were of the night and what were your favorite trends? 

Until the next one... 

*all photos c/o E! , hollywoodlife.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment