Monday, February 4, 2013

Fire!

*Please note: Orange text are links :)

LA and New York are not the only ones housing some well known celebs :) 

Chicago is currently the home of several accomplished actors/writers/singers/artists.
Not too long ago I shared my print experience of working with the talents Jimmy Smits and John Ortiz. Both actors are featured and working with the Steppenwolf Theater in a new production. 

Theater isn't the only thing Chicago has to offer-- there is a lot of TV work here! 
Chicago Fire is a new show on NBC
About a month ago I had the pleasure of working with one of the beautiful lead actresses from the show, Monica Raymund

Now we've had some other shows filmed in the city, that are based around Chicago, but never quite take off. But I've had the chance to check out this show, and I must say, as a non-biased opinion, it's pretty darn good :) 

So here are a few of the shots from our shoot-- I'll create a full album on my Facebook Fan Page






















Credits: 
Photographer: Bryan Whitely
Stylist: Michael Favia
Makeup: Jen Brown

If you haven't checked out the show, you should! Airs Wednesdays 10/9c! 

xoxo Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment