Saturday, February 20, 2016

Hola!

I'm currently on vacation on the beautiful beaches of Playa Del Carmen... 
yeeeeeeeessssssss!!!!

So since I'm busy relaxing on a beach and giving my brain a break from all things makeup, I figured this post would be dedicated to a really fun beach shoot I did last year.

I haven't had the chance to show this off, but I'm quite proud of it. Our team spent a very hot July day perusing the beaches on the north side of the city. It was a LOT of fun! And we all left that day with a tan and an editorial :) 

TEAM: 
Photographer: Kyle LaMere
Art Director: Nicholas Santore
Wardrobe/Styling: Karyn Dethrow of Dethrose Vintage
Makeup/Hair: Jen Brown









Madeline was a dream to work with, very easy going and willing to sit through the heat outside while we did quick makeup/hair changes! She has PERFECT porcelain skin, so it didn't take much to create her look... No foundation was used

Products Used: 
Skin: Vichy Ideal Soleil SPF 50
Embryolisse lait Creme
Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer
3 Custom Color Concealer
Senna Vivid Cheek Palette
NARS Laguna Bronzer

Eyes: It Cosmetics Gel Pencil Liner
MAC eyeshadows in various matte, earthy hues. 
NARS liquid pen

Nika Vaughan Forever Matte Lipstick






No comments:

Post a Comment