Sunday, March 20, 2016

Spring Favorites

It's finally here...

The first day of Spring! 
I'm so ready for warmer weather, fresh bloomed trees and bright spring colors!!

I figured what better way to greet this new season than to share my favorite Spring collection of products?! Especially since I know you all did your spring cleaning of your makeup bags ;) 

So here they are, my favorite products for Spring.

Just peachy... 

If you haven't been paying attention, let me tell you that Peach is making a big comeback. Peachy eye shadow and blush tones are HUGE this season! For good reason too-- they are soft, pretty and come in a great range to suit every skin tone. 
Check out this great palette from Anastasia...
This kit is beautiful. You can use it for your eyes, cheeks, face, whatever! It's warm bronze tones as well as soft peachy tones that work so beautifully together. Get this and you'll need nothing else for your Spring/Summer makeup routine! 

Bright and Bold...

If color doesn't scream Spring, I don't know what does! I love to bust out bright lips this time of year. It helps to pull me from my winter slump and brighten my whole face. Some favorite hues for this Spring include.. 

This color is bright, fun, and ties in wonderfully with those peachy tones :) The lipstick is lightweight and hydrating, keeping application easy and addictive. 


This fun pink is softer in color, but makes just as much of a statement! It's creamy texture is exactly what your lips need after this winter! A great color for daytime shopping to evening cocktails, it's fun, flirty and playful. 


Glowing Skin...

Let's be honest, this never goes out of season for me! But it is a big trend this season (and probably my favorite!) Everyone wants that dewy, glowing skin, and there are some tricks to achieving that look. One new product on the market just made your life way easier.... 



This is a great way to scale back on your makeup routine and focus on clean skin. It's a hydrating moisturizing cream that you apply all over your skin, and then you follow it with their highlighting cream that you can apply with your fingers to high points on the face (ie; brow bones, cheekbones, nose, etc). It gives you an instant boost of hydration (which your skin needs right now!) and adds a subtle highlight and shine. It's as if your skin has been refreshed! 

Give these products a try and let me know what you think! I love to see your Spring looks :) 


*Photos c/o Sephora.com, bobbibrown.com and Dolcegabbana.com

No comments:

Post a Comment