Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The non-makeup post..

So let me tell you why I've been distracted from writing an actual post about makeup...

This is Besos 
(kisses in Spanish!)

Yes,  my boyfriend and I are an "official couple" now that we have adopted a pet! ha!

So for the past 5 days, Jesse and I have been spending every waking moment with this precious little baby! He requires A LOT of attention-- hence the non-makeup blog situation :) 

I hope you'll forgive me after seeing these adorable photos of little Besos!



 There's Jesse and Besos napping-- he's a snuggler :) 



 No time for anything but kitty! Including my nails! 








Aunt Rachel and Uncle Josh came to meet the kitty!


 Our first family portrait :) 

Of course I have to send a big THANK YOU to the lovely Treehouse Humane Society in Chicago! They spent so much time with me and Jesse discussing the cat, answering questions, and getting us pet ready :) 

If you want to buy a kitty, be sure to check them out! Their fab! 

An actual makeup post will up next week- I promise! 

XOXO Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment